The Myfreight/Myparcel WooCommerce Shipping Plugin is a standard WordPress Plugin adhering to WooCommerce shipping standards. Following are the technical requirements of the plugin.
- WordPress 5.0 or later (5.4+ recommended).
- WooCommerce 3.0 or later (4.0+ recommended).
- PHP 5.4 or later (7.1+ recommended).
- PHP LibCurl module (supporting multi-curl).
- Either a Myfreight account or a Myparcel login for real-time pricing, auto consignment pre-fill and label printing.
- Myfreight is recommended for online stores with a high volume of shipments or requiring shipping of dangerous goods.
- Myparcel is recommended for online stores with a low or medium volume of shipments.
- All shippable products must have the shipping weight entered in kilograms and the shipping dimensions (length, width and height) entered in centimetres in the WooCommerce Product data → Shipping tab. Note that shipping dimensions refer to the size of the product when packaged ready for shipping.
- Any fragile products (requiring manual handling while in transit) should be assigned the Fragile shipping class in the WooCommerce Product data → Shipping tab. This will assist in providing the most accurate shipping pricing and appropriate shipping service.
- For Myfreight only, products containing dangerous goods/hazardous materials must have the UN Number and other dangerous goods information entered in the WooCommerce Product data → Shipping tab. This will assist with providing the most accurate shipping pricing and ensure goods are shipped with the appropriate dangerous goods designation.
Note that the plugin should work with any WordPress theme, however CSS styling may be required for the Address Helpers on the Cart and Checkout pages.
You will need:
- Metric scales to weigh products
- Metric tape measure to measure product dimensions
- A printer to print labels and manifests from your browser - A plain paper printer (A4, A5 or A6) and optionally a label printer
- Packing cartons and packing tape